What is Mezcal?
How is Zignum Different?
By linking the spirit of the original artisanal process with new-school Mezcaleros and modern techniques, Zignum Mezcal produces the most refines, and premium form of mezcal – stripped of excess and primed for mixability.
Zignum Mezcal extracts the juices of the agave plant before steam-cooking them, which eliminates the smoky taste characteristic of Traditional mezcals and reduces the levels of methanol and saturated alcohols. Unlike other mezcals, the result is a silky smooth spirit that can be appreciated in cocktails as well as sipped neat.
• Young Mezcal. 100% Agave Espadín.
• It has an intense sparkling shine and luminosity.
• Soft hints of fruit aromas. Delicate agave flavor.
• Perfect to enjoy neat or in cocktails.
• Mezcal reposado. 100% Agave Espadín
• With more than two months aging in American White Oak barrels.
• It has a beautiful orange tone with elegant brown tints. Delicate vanilla aromas. Full woodish flavor.
• Perfect to enjoy neat or in mixed cocktails.
• With more than 12 months aging in White Oak French barrels.
• Brilliant amber color.
• Strong wood and smoky aromas.
• Excellent to savor neat.