What is Mezcal?
Mezcal is a traditional Mexican spirit produced by cooking, fermenting and distilling extracted juices from green agave plants native to the state of Oaxaca. With more than 400 years of history, flavors and folklore.
How is Zignum Different?
By linking the spirit of the original artisanal process with new-school Mezcaleros and modern techniques, Zignum Mezcal produces the most refines, and premium form of mezcal – stripped of excess and primed for mixability.
Zignum Mezcal extracts the juices of the agave plant before steam-cooking them, which eliminates the smoky taste characteristic of Traditional mezcals and reduces the levels of methanol and saturated alcohols. Unlike other mezcals, the result is a silky smooth spirit that can be appreciated in cocktails as well as sipped neat.
- Young Mezcal. 100% Agave Espadín.
- It has an intense sparkling shine and luminosity.
- Soft hints of fruit aromas. Delicate agave flavor.
- Perfect to enjoy neat or in cocktails.
- Mezcal reposado. 100% Agave Espadín
- With more than two months aging in American White Oak barrels.
- It has a beautiful orange tone with elegant brown tints. Delicate vanilla aromas. Full woodish flavor.
- Perfect to enjoy neat or in mixed cocktails.
- With more than 12 months aging in White Oak French barrels.
- Brilliant amber color.
- Strong wood and smoky aromas.
- Excellent to savor neat.
Top Selling Spirits
Macallan 12 Years
New Amsterdam Vodka